RN Clinical Manager - Geriatric Home Health
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Location:Grand Rapids, MN 55744
Category:Clinical Care and Support
Homecare is the future of healthcare! Aveanna Healthcare has
grown tremendously during the past year, and through a series of
exciting acquisitions we've expanded the scope of our business into
home health and hospice.
The Clinical Manager - Home Health works under the direction and
guidance of the Branch Administrator to provide supervision of all
clinical staff working with high medical acuity clients and/or
clients receiving extended nonlicensed support services. This
leader is responsible to provide staff orientation and ensure
competence as a Preceptor and or ensure RN Case Manager/Preceptor
resources are in place. Ensures that services are delivered
according to licensing guidelines, professional medical standards
and agency policies and procedures.
$5,000 Hiring Bonus!!
Essential Job Functions:
- Plans, develops, and manages the clinical programs, services,
activities, and employees of the agency consistent with company
policy and regional management directives.
- Assists with the oversight of the agency's growth related to
- Serves as the clinical expert and assists with the operational
and financial management of the agency.
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on client/consumer
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring, and identifying the
training needs of clinical staff
- Evaluates programs and services regularly to identify
opportunities for improvement.
- Conducts regular client home visits to ensure quality of care
and performs home visits as needed.
- Ensures client compliance with federal/state regulations
through policy and procedure administration to staff.
- Supervises all clinical staff (RN/LPN/CNA) and perform annual
employee evaluations for all clinical staff.
- Responsible for overseeing case management to ensure services
that are financially sound.
- Manage caseload as needed for client coverage.
- Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- Obtain and maintain active CPR per agency policy.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience and a basic understanding
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Duluth , RN Clinical Manager - Geriatric Home Health, Other , Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!