Company: Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
"You are applying for work with Papa Murphy's Midwest, a
franchisee of Papa Murphy's, not Papa Murphy's International, Inc.,
or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your
only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set
their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among
Papa Murphy's Pizza Crew Member
Papa Murphy is the largest take-n-bake pizza company named Best
Pizza Chain in America year after year. We deliver great quality,
great value and great customer service.
Papa Murphy's International is the fifth-largest pizza chain in
the country and the pioneer and leader of the take 'n' bake pizza
segment. Papa Murphy's operates over 1,200 franchised and
corporate-owned locations in 36 states and Canada. Papa Murphy's
offers custom-made pizzas featuring high-quality fresh toppings
generously layered on pizza dough that is made fresh each morning
in each store. Papa Murphy's has been voted "Best Pizza Chain in
America" seven consecutive years by consumers nationwide in the
Restaurants and Institutions "Consumers' Choice in Chains" survey
and is a four-time recipient of Pizza Today's Chain of the Year
award, most recently in 2010.
Responsible for all duties of the counter person / pizza maker
by performing the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be in full uniform at the proper workstation at the designated
- Work all counter stations in either the scramble or station
- Must be able to read, understand and utilize proper guest check
- Make all products following the portion charts and prescribed
procedures within the average time as described in the "Performance
- Interacts with guests as appropriate.
- Wraps pizzas properly and repeats orders to guest.
- Gives verbal baking instructions to all guests and thanks the
- Gives the order to the guest within the 6-minute door to door
- Assists guests if necessary to carry pizzas out to their car or
hold the door open.
- Responsible to keep their assigned area neat, clean and well
- Responsible to follow excellent sanitation, food handling and
- Performs the duties of the runner (restock person) or dish
person as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Responsible to perform all opening, closing, change of shift or
early out duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Performs any other job-related duties as directed by immediate
- May also perform duties of a Cashier or Prep Person.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate effectively
at the work location.
- Basic math skills required.
- Must be able to maintain reasonable attendance at work.
- Must be able to arrive at the store at the scheduled time.
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with
supervisors, co-workers and guests.
- Position requires bending and movement the entire workday.
- Must be able to lift full pans weighing 30 pounds to shoulder
- Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables
and equipment, sweeping and refilling stock.
Keywords: Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc., Duluth , Crew Member, Other , Superior, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!