Company: Harrison Consulting Solutions
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Full time | Harrison Consulting Solutions | United States
Posted On 03/16/2021
Job Opening ID 17216
Multi-state engineering firm is seeking a Water/Wastewater
Engineer to join their growing team in Duluth, Minnesota.
- Lead the design of water and wastewater projects
- Project management duties project planning, scoping, budgeting,
- Service as client liaison and coordinate client
- Prepare technical reports and permits for projects
- Build/maintain client relationships
- Bachelors degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in municipal engineering (including
water/wastewater projects), client management, project management,
- PE registration
- Experience in AutoCAD
- Construction experience preferred?
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability,
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Keywords: Harrison Consulting Solutions, Duluth , Water/Wastewater Engineer, Other , duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!