Client Success HS&H Solution Adoption /
We are on a mission. To simplify and unify healthcare.
Waystar modernizes healthcare payment through innovative,
cloud-based technology. We provide the highest-rated client
experience to more than 500,000 providers, 22,000 healthcare
organizations and 1,000 health systems and hospitals around the
country. Together, our technology, data and client support
streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so
that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to
living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion;
curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen;
and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Right now, we are looking to add talent to our HS&H Solution
Adoption team. The Solution Adoption Consultant role will act as
the primary client contact for Waystar solution-speci?c set-up and
design issues during the implementation stage. The successful
candidate will be comfortable in front of some of the most
successful Health System and Hospital organizations in the U.S.
- Subject Matter Expert assigned to Waystar revenue cycle
implementations - ensuring solutions are delivered in compliance
with contractual terms and aligned with Waystar values and
- Drives a high level of client satisfaction.
- Manages and meet deadlines of multiple projects.
- Establishes relationships with the client project team, key
influencers, and client executive leadership.
- Communicates challenges and shortcomings to client and internal
stakeholders, recommending solutions when possible.
- Develops and communicates a clear vision of customer success
and regularly reports the status to all key stakeholders.
- Leads client training sessions.
Do you fit our team?
- 3+ years working in the healthcare revenue cycle.
- Strong software/technology acumen and understanding, including
basic database principles, data exchange formats, etc.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-make process.
- Strong process orientation, problem solving & troubleshooting
skills with a firm commitment to quality.
- HIPAA regulation knowledge
- Back- End Revenue Cycle operations
- Experience with x12 formats, i.e., 837/835, 270/271 and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Institutional and Professional Payer requirements
- Claims scrubber
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in Healthcare,
CIS, CS or MIS
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required
to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and
to complete the required employment eligibility verification
document form upon hire.
Waystar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and