Director of Nursing AL/IL - Benedictine Living Community Duluth
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Join our team today! Offering sign-on bonus, competive salary
and full benefits package.
Showcase your clinical expertise and take your nursing career to
the top…Join Benedictine!
The Director of Nursing-AL is responsible for leading, directing,
analyzing, staffing and evaluating the nursing services of the
department, as well as supervising members of the team. Also, you
may assume leadership responsibilities in the absence of the
- The DON (AL) provides administrative and clinical leadership
for nursing staff to promote the delivery of high quality care.
- The DON (AL) develops, revises, monitors and implements the
department budget to promote appropriate resources.
- The DON (AL) develops implements, and evaluates the nursing
department all while meeting regulatory compliance.
- The DON (AL) serves as a nursing liaison with internal/external
groups, residents/families, general public, and other health care
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse, which must be in
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions and have the
ability to prioritize duties
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit senior
care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that
operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect,
and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of
associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a
comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team
members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available
throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
Keywords: Benedictine, Duluth , Director of Nursing AL/IL - Benedictine Living Community Duluth, Executive , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!