Company: Superior National Bank
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Title: - - - - - - - - - - - -Marketing Manager
Department: - - - - - - - - - - - -HR/Marketing -Reports To: - - -
- - - - - - - - - -VP - Marketing & Employee Relations - - - - - -
- - - -Supervises: - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Marketing
Coordinator, Co-op Student Assistants -Summary: - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - -Develop and oversee internal and external marketing
activities and programs.
Benefits include: Incentive Bonus Potential: -eligibility for an
annual incentive bonus based upon bank and personal
Benefits: -medical, dental, vision, (with opt-out stipend if you
have alternate coverage), life, and disability, 401(k) plan,
voluntary Life/AD&D which can be extended to family.
Paid Time Off and Holidays: -We offer a generous PTO package with a
rollover up to 40 hours into the new year. Superior National Bank
also recognizes 11 bank holidays per year.
Work Environment: -Most importantly, we offer a work environment
that highlights our core values of: -Customer First, Caring About
People, Innovative Thinking, Teamwork, and Integrity. We are an
organization that lives and breathes its values, creating great
opportunities for employees that emulate the values that we hold
most dear. -Major duties & responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee organization marketing, advertising and
promotional campaigns and strategies.
- Collaborate with organization departmental leaders to develop
growth plans for their departments that follow the organization
- Involved in the development and coordination of public
relations efforts and community involvement.
- Develop and oversee budgets and schedules for all departmental
marketing, media campaigns, promotional materials, and charitable
- Measure and report out on the effectiveness of marketing,
advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Plan and implement research projects relating to demographics,
products and service usage, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Analyze data on competitors and stay informed on market
- Responsible for overall design of company website.
- Attend events as organization representative and/or
- Serve on different bank committees, as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or necessary.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, public relations, or
related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three or more years of experience in a marketing environment
- Familiarity with financial institution preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategies and
- Knowledge of digital and social media platforms.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to create, implement and monitor budgets.
- Ability to strictly maintain confidential information.
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Keywords: Superior National Bank, Duluth , Marketing Manager, Advertising , Hancock, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!