Airport Ramp Agent - DLH - PT
Posted on: May 26, 2023
General information Job Title Airport Ramp Agent - DLH - PT Date
Friday, May 19, 2023 State Minnesota Base Pay Rate: $ 15.00 City
Duluth Full/Part Time Part-Time Part Time Days
Days of the week Shift Shift Start Time Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday A.M. shift, Overnight shift,
P.M. shift Requirements and Description Ramp Agent Video Link:
- Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs customer
- Safeguards customers' baggage, air cargo, airmail from weather,
loss, theft, damage and/or destruction.
- Lifts, loads/unloads, sorts and transfers passenger baggage,
airmail, freight and company material in and out of aircraft bins,
belt loader or baggage carts in a safe manner.
- Operate pushback equipment and maintains visual contact with
Wing Walkers to ensure the pushback equipment is free of any
- Receives and records Customer baggage, airfreight, mail and
company materials as required.
- Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and
from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these
- Operates and/or drives motorized equipment, such as belt
loaders, air start units, lift trucks, push back tugs, bag cart,
lavatory cart, and deicers; or manually push and pull push carts
- Completes paperwork and forms connected with work assignments
pertaining to procedures and enter into Company's information
system as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the
appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver's License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined
by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport
authority identification security.
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70
pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights
of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way
- High School diploma or GED.
- Preferrd Qualifications - One+ year of relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally
and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
Flight Benefits - exclusive travel
privileges for yourself and your family Competitive pay with daily
access to earned wages Paid holidays and Paid time off
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance 401k with 3%
company match contribution when you contribute 9% to your
retirement plan after 30 days for full-time employees Exclusive
Discounts and Additional Wellness programs "Unifi Aviation LLC. is
committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national, origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or
Keywords: Unifi, Duluth , Airport Ramp Agent - DLH - PT, Sales , Superior, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...