Help Desk Specialist - From Home
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Help Desk Specialist (Work at Home) $27/hr FT or PT
No experience required. Training is available. Full time and part
time positions available.
We are looking for a customer service-oriented Help desk specialist
to provide support to users in an efficient and accurate manner.
You will be considered as a vital part solving potential problems
and providing customer support. The goal is to make sure that
customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct
- Update customer data
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems
through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers'
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures,
products and services
- Willing to be trained
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Outlook
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
Work at home candidates come from all different backgrounds
including, data entry, telemarketing, customer service, sales,
clerical, secretary, administrative assistant, warehouse,
inventory, receptionist, call center, part-time, retail fields and
more. If you are able to work independently with little or no
supervision, we want to hear from you. This listing is one of
multiple opportunities for which you will be considered. Please
apply on our website.
Keywords: Confidential, Duluth , Help Desk Specialist - From Home, Sales , Herbster, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!