Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Kelly Services is seeking a Maintenance Tech for a position located
in Duluth, MN. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. Hours will be
30-32 per week.
The primary responsibility of the Maintenance Tech II is to ensure
the timely completion of all assigned maintenance duties and other
tasks. Duties include performing repairs, preparing units and
completing preventative maintenance.
- Ensures timely completion of all assigned work orders.
- Completes basic building repairs related to air conditioner
units, air exchange systems, electrical work, carpentry, fixtures,
plumbing, appliances and windows.
- Completes preventative maintenance, grounds maintenance, basic
housekeeping tasks and general upkeep.
- Assists in prioritizing work orders and monitoring maintenance
of buildings and equipment.
- Prepares vacant units as assigned.
- Responsible for on call emergency maintenance service as
- Interacts with residents, vendors and fellow employees in a
respectful and professional manner, treating others with dignity
- Works with management to ensure all activities are conducted in
compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Clear, concise communication with property manager and regional
maintenance supervisor on work schedule for assigned sites,
purchases, work order and unit turnover status, on-call work and
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 2-year Technical Degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 1 year maintenance/trades experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and
- Good interpersonal skills
- Special Boiler License or ability to obtain
- Valid driver-s license
- Must provide own hand tools
- Basic computer skills including ability to send and receive
emails, enter hours worked on internet based system and
access/perform data entry in Microsoft Office products
- Access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to work on call, weekends and the first and last
day of each month; must be available for overtime as is needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience or training in building maintenance such as
appliance repair, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and preventative
- Willingness to learn and assist above and beyond as part of
- Ability to self-direct
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, climb, bend and kneel
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds frequently and 50 pounds
- Ability to reach above and below the shoulders
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist and
- Withstand external weather conditions such as working outside
in the rain, cold, heat or other adverse weather
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available
for eligible employees
Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term
disability insurance options that are available for purchase and
the coverage is portable*
Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Free online training campus available
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
Transportation spending accounts
Why Kelly®?At Kelly
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly
annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Duluth , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!