Survey Technician (Duluth, MN)
Company: LHB Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2019
Log back in!
SURVEY TECHNICIAN (DULUTH, MN)
LHB Technical Staffing has a great opportunity for a Survey
Technicians to join our team!
The ideal candidate would enjoy traveling throughout the Midwest
and enjoy working outdoors in both construction and forest
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not
* Assist crew chief with day to day activities
* Field markings
* Help maintain accurate records for record keeping
* High School diploma
* Quick learner with ability to perform moderate lifting (50 lbs.),
standing, and walking for extended periods
* Must be willing to work outdoors in all four seasonal weather
* Must be willing to travel 80-100% of the time
* Valid driver s license and clean driving record
* Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able
to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements
that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug
screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
* Previous surveying experience
* Previous drafting experience
* Prior computer skills with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Office,
Word and Excel
* Strong written and oral communication skills
Closing Date: June 13, 2019
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning
firm known for our design leadership and loyalty to clients. LHB
goes beyond good intentions and focuses on measurable performance.
We specialize in: public works, pipeline, industrial, housing,
healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is
dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term
operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers,
land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape
architects. LHB provides community planning, and designs systems,
performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings. We create
performance-based design; utilizing high performance guidelines
including ENERGYSTAR and LEED, and measuring success with
Performance Metrics .
Keywords: LHB Inc, Duluth , Survey Technician (Duluth, MN), Professions , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!