Company: The GEO Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Overview Hiring With a Sign On Bonus Payable in Quarterly
Installments Paid Training, Reimbursed Mileage, and Monthly Cell
Phone Stipend BI is one of the leading technology companies and the
largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in
the United States. We excel at providing technological solutions to
over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to
fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical
complexities. Qualifications Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid state driver's license and have the ability to safely
operate a motor vehicle.
- Six (6) months of experience in the military, or a security or
law enforcement field preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage inventory.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department. Responsibilities Summary
Installs, services, and removes electronic monitoring (EM)
equipment from client residences, and other locations as necessary.
Troubleshoots equipment problems and performs routine cleaning and
equipment maintenance. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Installs and removes field equipment in clients' residences or
other locations, such as workplaces, agency offices or jails, in
accordance with contractual guidelines.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems in client residences or other
locations, such as workplaces, agency offices or jails, to ensure
- Performs equipment inspections to identify damage or
- Cleans field equipment.
- Tests equipment in accordance with quality assurance
- Performs routine equipment maintenance.
- Maintains adequate inventory of equipment and supplies in order
to service contracts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: The GEO Group, Inc., Duluth , Installer Part-Time, Professions , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!