Material Handler/Relief Route Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: August 4, 2022
-Career Advancement Opportunities-
Safety-Kleen's Cloquet MN branch is currently seeking a Material
Handler/Relief Route Driver. You will be responsible for completing
all assigned route relief & warehouse duties. This is a physically
intensive position - you will be required to load/unload drums by
hand the majority of the time and work outdoors in all types of
weather conditions. You will work with all local, state, and
federal rules and regulations; and follow all Safety-Kleen policies
and procedures. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with
people and is looking for a long-term career to be a part of our
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Company paid CDL training;
- Annual Boot Allowance and fresh uniforms daily;
- Company iPhone with data;
- Paid vacation;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Unload route truck containerized waste in evening and reconcile
- Reload route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day's
- Stock warehouse with materials after Distribution Center truck
- Prepare waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution
- Daily facility inspection;
- Empty and fill drums of solvent mineral spirits;
- Perform minor repairs on parts washers at warehouse;
- Inventory count at warehouse;
- Manage inventory order and receiving process;
- Service parts washer machinery at customer locations;
- Load and unload truck using a drum dolley at customer
- Clean out sediment from sinks;
- Other duties as required.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 1+ year relevant work experience (physical labor);
- Ability and willingness to obtain and retain a Class B CDL upon
hire (company paid training), and a clean 3 year MVR is
- Ability to work with minimal supervision at times;
- Forklift driving skills an asset.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Duluth , Material Handler/Relief Route Driver, Professions , Cloquet, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!