Diesel Mechanic Technician - $22-$44/hr. - Great Benefits
Company: Nuss Truck & Equipment
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Earn top tier wages, match your vacation and enjoy the security
of a premium benefits package and generous hiring bonus with Nuss
Truck & Equipment the 2017 American Truck Dealer of the year. Nuss
is one of the largest providers of both OTR and vocational trucks
combined with world class Volvo Construction Equipment including
paving products and service in the Midwest. Our award-winning sales
and service teams support all segments of the transportation and
construction industry. We have expanded to nine strategic
dealership locations in Rochester, Mankato, Monticello, St. Cloud,
Roseville, Burnsville, Duluth and East Bethel Minnesota, and Eau
Claire Wisconsin. Many Nuss staff members have over 25 years of
experience providing highest level customer care and experience.
- As a Diesel Truck Technician / Mechanic, you will perform all
types of repairs and diagnostics on heavy duty trucks and
- Daily hands on support and training by our Team of expert
master technicians, clean state of the art shop facilities, tools,
- Shop management and supervision are highly experienced master
- Safe work environment including tools, equipment, and safety
training for all employees
- Continuous Mack and Volvo factory product training and
- Industry leading wages, benefits, and hiring bonus!
- Relocation assistance for qualified individuals! Benefits Nuss
Truck & Equipment offers a very competitive benefits package. We
offer medical insurance, generous monthly HSA contribution, dental
insurance, matching 401k, voluntary life insurance, tuition
reimbursement program, employee assistance program, flexible
spending accounts, long-term and short-term disability insurance,
paid holidays, paid time off, and direct deposit. We will match
your current vacation/PTO hours if you join our team! Job
- Repair, overhaul, and perform routine maintenance on diesel
Trucks and Equipment according to factory specifications
- Inspect and repair engines, drivetrain, hydraulic, fuel, air,
electrical, HVAC, brakes and suspension (actual job assignments
based on abilities)
- New vehicle inspection and final assembly including factory
warranty repairs and computer diagnostics and programing
- Move customer trucks and equipment in and out of work bays,
drive customer and Nuss vehicles as needed for test drives
(employees with CDL)
- Follows all safety regulations and policies. Works safely.
- Meets all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Performs work as outlined on repair orders efficiently and
accurately in accordance with dealership, factory, and customer
- Utilize testing equipment, precision instruments and gauges,
hand tools, portable power tools, cranes, and hoists as
- Maintains a clean and professional work environment including
tools, equipment, shop and service truck to high appearance
standards. Completes all required electronic and other
documentation as required by Nuss, customers, and suppliers.
- Attends factory sponsored training classes as required. Skills,
Qualifications And Requirements Of The Position
- 3 years minimum full time truck, equipment or equivalent
industry Technician experience.
- Diesel truck / Equipment Technical school certification or
- Must have valid driver's license with a clear driving record,
- Able to stand and be physically active the majority of the work
- Lifting up to 70 pounds.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent basic mechanical and problem-solving skills and
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to use a computer and calculator.
- Able to read and comprehend instructions in English.
- Ability to communicate orally in writing in English with
customers, vendors, co-workers. Call 651-300-6457 or Apply Online
Today!Nuss Truck & Equipment is an equal opportunity/affirmative
Keywords: Nuss Truck & Equipment, Duluth , Diesel Mechanic Technician - $22-$44/hr. - Great Benefits, Professions , Superior, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!