Company: B/A Products Co.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Procurement Analyst position is responsible for the
oversight of Supply Chain functions which includes Supplier
relationship management, purchasing, material requirement planning
and inventory management.\n - Key Performance Areas
- Manages relationship with supply base ensuring quality, cost,
and delivery expectations are met.
- -Collaborates with cross functional teams to forecast and plan
assigned commodities at the SKU level.
- Analyzes messages from the MRP system and place orders in a
- Manages inventories to ensure continuous production while
- Monitors and action key performance metrics, including on time
delivery, inventories, shortages, supplier performance, and
purchase price variance
- Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes with
attention to consolidation
- -Develop working knowledge of assigned commodities and
associated supplier base
- Negotiates material prices and implement actions to offset
- -Participates as an advisory member of the product development
team, providing information and guidance on availability and cost
of supplies and materials.
- -Participate in Value Added and Value Engineering projects with
suppliers and cross functional team
- -Participate in strategic department and company projects and
initiatives driving continuous improvement. Job Requirements
Experience and Education:
- Experience: Minimum 3+ years' experience in Supply chain
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply chain, or
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Technology: - Strong working knowledge of MS Office, ERP System
Supervisory Responsibility - This position has no supervisory
responsibilities. - Position Type and Expected Hours of Work - This
is a full-time position. - Work hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00
AM to 4:30 PM. - Occasional early morning, evening and weekend work
may be required as job duties demand. - Travel - This position
requires occasional travel, including travel outside the local area
and overnight. Occasional international travel may be required.
Work Environment - The position works under pressure, meeting tight
deadlines, making decisions and handling a large, challenging
workload in a fast-paced environment. - The employee is frequently
exposed to fumes or airborne particles and moving mechanical parts.
- Physical Requirements - The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. - While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This
would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and
bend or stand on a stool as necessary. While performing the duties
of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or
hear. - The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. -
The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger,
handle or feel and reach with hands and arms, lift and/or carry up
to 25 pounds, balance, bend, stoop or kneel, climb, push/pull and
squat, or crouch.
Keywords: B/A Products Co., Duluth , Procurement Analyst, Professions , Superior, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!