Warehouse Package Handler
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Auto req ID: 318937BR
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
* Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
* $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All
employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day
* Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
* Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
* Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
* Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
* Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
* Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
* Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
* Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
* Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
* Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time
FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
* Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part time
employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can
expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
* Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
* Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals
Address: 1701 Thiesse Drive
Zip Code: 56401
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P564/Brainerd Colocation
Additional Location Information: Starting pay up to $14.50
Morning - Sunday through Saturday, approximately 3:00am-7:30am.
Create your own schedule with our flexible scheduling!
Above listed times are subject to change. Hours of work are not
guaranteed and is based on volume availability. Within 24 hours of
application submission, applicant will receive interview questions
by phone text or email, followed by a background check
authorization form by email.
For questions call: 218-828-5920
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, Duluth , Warehouse Package Handler, Professions , Deerwood, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!