HVAC Sales Technician
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Now Hiring HVAC Sales TechniciansThe HVAC Sales Technician will
lead the HVAC installation process for their assigned area(s). This
includes evaluating a customer s current HVAC system, making
recommendations for repairs and/or replacement, providing pricing
for service, and installing the HVAC system for the customer. This
position will also be responsible for the safe delivery, repair and
installation of propane and appliances all while delivering
exceptional customer service. Essential Job Duties:
- Leads the HVAC installation process from start to finish.
- Evaluate customer s current HVAC system, make recommendations
for repairs and/or replacement, provide pricing for service, and
installing the HVAC system for the customer.
- Travel to designated customer sites throughout service
- Deliver, install, and remove propane tanks of various sizes at
- Complete field repairs of tank valves and seals; finds and
repairs leaks at customer site.
- Installs and services customer and company equipment.
- Performs all daily functions in a safe manner.
- Maintains excellent customer relations by providing courteous,
professional and timely service.
- Responsible for providing emergency response and system
installation and testing.
- Available to work an on call schedule to cover any off-hour
- Position may require working evening hours and weekends as
- Other duties as assigned.Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years in the HVAC industry preferred.
- Previous propane experience preferred.
- Gas piping experience is highly preferred.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must possess a valid Class A or B CDL or be willing to
- Must have valid Hazardous Materials, Airbrakes and Tanker
endorsements or be willing to obtain.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving
- Willing to travel to various customer sites throughout service
area. ThompsonGas provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, ThompsonGas complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. Associated topics: air conditioning, cooling, duct,
ductwork, heating, hvac, hvac mechanic, hvacr, mechanical,
Keywords: ThompsonGas, Duluth , HVAC Sales Technician, Professions , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!