Survey Crew Chief
Company: LHB Inc
Posted on: July 8, 2019
Log back in!
SURVEY CREW CHIEF
LHB has a great opportunity for a Crew Chief to join our Survey
Team. The ideal candidate would enjoy traveling throughout the
Midwest and enjoy working outdoors in both construction and forest
settings. This person will perform field layouts for all assigned
sites and review client and government records. Additionally, the
Crew Chief may need to plan and schedule survey teams work to meet
client project needs and deadlines. To be successful in this role,
strong communication is important. You will be interacting with LHB
staff, clients, contractors, government officials and general
public. Being concise and clear is imperative, both written and
* 1 year of previous experience working as a survey tech and/or
* Previous experience with 4-way sweep process
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Must be willing to travel
* Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able
to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements
that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug
screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
* A revoked, suspended, or canceled driver s license within the
last five (5) years or three (3) serious traffic violations within
the last three (3) years may disqualify a candidate.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
* AA and/or Bachelor s degree
* Demonstrated knowledge of Total Station and GPS
* Experience using Trimble equipment
* Experience with ArcGIS and CAD software
* Ability to evaluate, plan, direct, manage, communicate, engage
and oversee projects with varying degree of complexity.
* Strong communication and leadership skills
Closing Date: July 22, 2019
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning
firm known for our design leadership and loyalty to clients. LHB
goes beyond good intentions and focuses on measurable performance.
We specialize in: public works, pipeline, industrial, housing,
healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is
dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term
operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers,
land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape
architects. LHB provides community planning, and designs systems,
performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings. We create
performance-based design; utilizing high performance guidelines
including ENERGYSTAR and LEED, and measuring success with
Performance Metrics .
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans/ Disabled
Keywords: LHB Inc, Duluth , Survey Crew Chief, Other , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!