Company: Enbridge Employee Services Inc
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Posting End Date:
November 23, 2023
This is a non-union position
Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative
environment? If so, we are seeking a CADD Technologist who will be
responsible for creating and modifying technical drawings using
computer-aided design (CAD) software. The ideal candidate should
have excellent attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and
experience in drafting and design. If this is you come join the
Enbridge family, apply today!
We are looking to add an individual to our diverse team who shares
in our core values of safety, integrity, respect, and inclusion! In
return, we offer opportunities to grow and increase your knowledge
and skills, and an exciting career filled with a competitive
benefits and pension package including generous time off.
What You Will Do:
- Modify existing drawings to reflect updates that are generated
through Enbridge's Quality Enhancement Reporting (QER) system or
the Internal Drafting Request (IDR) tool.
- Utilizes industry best practices and established standards to
ensure drawing creation or edits adhere to corporate drawing
standards and professional requirements.
- Collaborate with LP Engineering and Projects to resolve drawing
issues and ensure drawings are incompliance with standards and
- Support LP Engineering and Projects, Major Projects,
Operations, and Technology & Information Services drawing related
Who You Are:
- Diploma in an Engineering Technology discipline from a
recognized polytechnic institution, or a relevant combination of
drafting training and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years progressively responsible drafting
experience with a large oil and gas operator or engineering service
- Expert drafting skills, with experience in AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of drafting standards, codes, and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface
with Projects, Operations, and other technical subject matter
- Exhibits great interpersonal skills and works effectively in a
- Effective organizational and time management skills in handling
multiple projects, performing a variety of tasks, and meeting
- Requires strong customer service focus and ability to maintain
effective working relationships with broad base of engineering
drawing users and editors.
Physical Requirements (Include but are not limited to):
- Grasping, kneeling, light - moderate lifting (objects up to 20
pounds), reaching above shoulder, repetitive motion, typing,
sitting, standing, visual requirement (able to see screens, detect
color coding, read fine print), hearing requirement and the ability
to sit at a computer for long periods of time.
Mental Requirements (Both field & office) include but are not
- Ability to: understand, remember and apply oral and/or written
instructions or other information, understand complex problems and
collaborate/explore alternative solutions, organize thoughts and
ideas into understandable terminology, organize and prioritize work
schedule on a short-term basis, make decisions which have moderate
impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside this
area, understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines,
complete routine forms, compose letters, outlines, memoranda and
basic reports and communicate with individuals via telephone.
Enbridge Flex-Work Program
- Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that
differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members.
Enbridge's FlexWork (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees
the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible
start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and
the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role
requirements determine your eligibility for each option or
combination of options.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer .We are committed to
providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals,
without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native
American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can
request accessible formats, communication supports, or other
accessibility assistance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only
those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a
security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com
Keywords: Enbridge Employee Services Inc, Duluth , CADD Technologist, Other , Superior, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!