Senior Software Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Patterson isnt just a place to work, its a partner that cares
about your success.One of the distinguishing marks of our company
is the talented people who embrace the people-first, always
advancing, and results-driven culture. Professional growth abounds
in this motivating environment. We value the diverse talents and
experiences our employees bring to Patterson and believe that they
build a stronger and successful organization.Job SummaryThe Senior
Software Engineer's role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and
maintain software applications in support of the achievement of
Patterson software requirements. This includes writing, coding,
testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. The
Senior Software Engineer will also lead the research, design,
documentation and modification of software specifications
throughout the development life cycle.Essential FunctionsSoftware
- Collaborate with clients, developers and other team members in
the conceptualization and development of new or existing software
- Define, develop, and document software business requirements,
objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a
project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and
- Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements of all
internal and external program users and stakeholders.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or
performance of company applications as needed.
- Execute software testing on new and existing programs for the
purposes of correcting errors and general debugging.---Agile Team
- Participate in and may lead the definition of software
development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and
- Perform and may lead program turnover to production support and
customers upon completion of development, testing, and
- Help mentor Software Engineer peers through technical advice
- We build and run technology solutions that runs in the cloud
and are sold as a Software as a Service (SaaS) product.
- Our software product is designed to run in the cloud and our
technology choices reflect that.
- We work in Angular, .NET Core, Azure, SQL, C# technologies in
the Microsoft Azure cloudJob QualificationsRequired Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, Business, or area of functional
responsibility preferred, or a combination of equivalent education
- At least 5 years of programming experience required. - Should
have prior experience within various platforms and languages
- Knowledge of all aspects of application development and project
life cycles, including Agile applications
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best
- Fluency in object oriented programming and design
- Extensive database and operating systems experience
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and
- Ability to develop and maintain software products written in
different languages and platforms
- Familiarity with corporate governance, business cases, and
return on investment concepts.
- Understanding of best practices for building applications with
peak performance and reliability - Familiarity with Agile processes
- Extensive experience in C# - Experience using .Net
- Experience using front-end web technologies - Angular is
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure DevOps is a plus
- Experience building scalable applications using fundamental
design principlesWe provide competitive benefits, unique incentive
programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.EEO StatementAs a people-first company,
Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity
and inclusivity. We believe our employees' unique experiences and
differences is what strengthens us and drives our success. We
consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status.We are Patterson. We welcome
Keywords: Patterson, Duluth , Senior Software Engineer (Remote), Other , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!