Company: Komatsu America Corp
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining,
forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing
value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse
line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies,
regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we
tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and
productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a
myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water,
pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics and medical,
through its many brands and subsidiaries, including TimberPro, Joy,
P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries,
NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Key Job Responsibilities
* Primary focus on a safe work environment and employing safe work
practices on a consistent basis.
* Perform a variety of welding and cutting applications (including
* Lay out and perform complex repairs with a high level of accuracy
* Assess equipment repair needs and developing repair
* Troubleshoot, maintain and perform minor repairs to most assigned
tooling; wire feeders and welding machines.
* Work in a diverse team environment.
* Work efficiently and productively at all times to maintain a
billable rate according to department and company objectives.
* Minimize loss/spoilage of raw or in process materials.
* Experience with a variety of SMAW and FCAW welding
* Experience with carbon arc gouging.
* Must be able to pass a weld certification according to Joy Global
* Ability to apply advanced trades mathematics (addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals, and fractions).
Simple use of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications,
schedules, wiring diagrams.
* Ability to interpret complicated drawings, specifications,
charts, tables, and handbook formulas.
* Ability to use all varieties of precision measuring
* Ability to analyze and update reports, forms, records, and
comparable methods of data collection/communication tools.
* Valid CDL preferred.
* Approximately 5+ years of experience with numerous welding and
cutting applications including carbon arc gouging and SMAW and FCAW
* Must be able to wear a respirator or fresh air hood when
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Komatsu America Corp, Duluth , Welder, Other , Virginia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!