Company: Northland Chevrolet
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Northland Chevrolet is seeking an energetic, driven individual
to join our sales team. Our sales consultants are highly motivated
with a strong desire to succeed. As a sales consultant, you will
work very closely with the Sales Manager to ensure our customers
have a high-quality vehicle purchase and finance experience from
the moment they arrive at our store.
*_Job Description: _*
* Approach and assist customers that enter our showroom and sales
* Prospect for new customers and update the "CRM" system
* Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers,
vendors and co-workers in all departments including sales
* Determine what the customers wants and needs are by asking
effective questions and actively listening
* Ability to present vehicles and features that fit the customer,
which results in effectively closing automotive sales
* Ensure the customer understands the vehicle's operating features,
warranty, and paperwork
* Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat
business, referrals, and any customer questions or concerns after
* Accountable for departmental performance standards; "Customer
Service Index" and vehicles sold; Maintain monthly sales goals
* Knowledge and understanding of the Northland Chevrolet's Auto
Privacy and Information Security Policies, and adhere to the
* Completes all training and attends all sales meetings
* Dependable with a positive attitude who can follow processes
* Maintain excellent communication skills while under pressure
* Ability to work in a team environment but also individually
* Professional personal appearance
* Customer Service experience preferred, but not required
* Valid driver's license REQUIRED; Acceptable driving record
* High School Diploma/GED
Are you looking for growth?
Do you want to become a manager?
Do you want a career vs. a job?
We have multiple locations and multiple opportunities!
Do you like Posting on Social Media?
Do you like taking pictures?
Do you like interacting with people?
Are you competitive?
No experience Necessary!
We will train the right person!
Hospitality, bartenders, servers excel in our industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,489.81 - $137,017.31 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Driver's License (Required)
* Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Northland Chevrolet, Duluth , Sales Representative, Other , Superior, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!