Customer Service Representative
Company: Domino's Pizza
Posted on: January 11, 2022
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in
the world? And schedules that work with you, not against you?
That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to
make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and
night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for
school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if
you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is
the perfect place for you.
We are searching for qualified customer service reps with
personality, hustle and people skills. We're growing so fast it's
hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you
to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps
beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job,
drop us a line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride
in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the
world requires exceptional team members working together. At
Domino's Pizza, our people come first! Our mission is to recognize,
appreciate, value and utilize talents and contributions of all
individuals. To create an empathetic environment where all team are
valued for their differences and encouraged to reach their highest
potential. If this sounds like a culture you want to be a part of,
what are you waiting for? Apply!
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR) you are often the first
person to welcome and interface with Domino's customers. As such,
enthusiastic customer communication, positive personality, and
punctuality are essential to success in this role. Additionally,
the ability to maintain professional appearance in accordance with
Domino's and Team Fox image standards is required - you are the
face of the brand! Additional duties and responsibilities include,
but are not limited to the following:
* Ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work
alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality
control standards, coordinate with coworkers and customers, analyze
and compile data, and make sound ethical judgments in a timely
* Enthusiastic customer greeting and positive personality - taking
orders with a smile!
* Operate, clean, and maintain all store facility and
* Willingness to take inventory, stock ingredients from delivery
area to storage, work area, walk-in or reach-in cooler, and
complete associated paperwork.
* Prepare product to Domino's specifications and guidelines.
* Receive and process telephone orders expeditiously to ensure
customer satisfaction and timely pizza delivery.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
* Must be able to make correct monetary change.
* Comfortability utilizing a computer keyboard, touch screen, and
Physical Requirements: (including, but not limited to the
Daily tasks are performed from a standing position, as such you
will be on your feet for majority of your shift. This role
includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
* Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in
some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and
* Bulk product deliveries are made two to three time per week, and
require unloading by team members. Product ingredients and supplies
may weigh up to 50 pounds and requires lifting and/or stacking.
* You may be required to occasionally crouch, squat, stoop, bend,
or utilize stairs while performing job tasks.
* Hand-eye coordination required for the use of shaping pizza
dough, maneuvering pizza peel and cutter, and folding of cardboard
* You must be at least 16 years of age
* Must pass a Criminal Background Check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Domino's Pizza, Duluth , Customer Service Representative, Other , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!