Assembler - 2nd Shift
Company: Altec Industries , Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Why Join Altec? Join our Virtual Indeed Fair Interviews on
November 17th! Sign up with this link: If you're considering a
career with Altec, Inc., there's never been a better time to join
us! Our Company was founded based upon values that place the
customer first, and view people as our greatest strength. Altec has
continued to grow, utilizing the same basic values, and over the
years, those values have helped us to earn the trust and confidence
of our customers worldwide. We remain committed to total customer
satisfaction in everything we do. That's why today, Altec is an
innovative, financially sound company that is setting the standard
of excellence in design, manufacturing and service; and that's why
you can rely on us to provide you with the stability of a well
managed company.Our Company:Altec Inc., founded in 1929, is a
privately held company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.Altec
specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial devices,
digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the electric
utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and light and
sign maintenance industries in more than 120 countries.At Altec,
advanced technology efforts are aimed, without exception, at
helping customers work "Safer and Smarter." Altec invests more
resources than any other manufacturer in the advancement of safety,
reliability, uptime and low cost of ownership.Our Values Sustain
Our Vision:Altec continues to pursue a singular vision: To be
recognized by customers as the preferred supplier of products,
services and solutions in all markets we serve. Our values sustain
that vision, our goals build upon it and our associates help to
achieve it. Altec's values are the cornerstone of our corporate
culture and every Altec associate is considered an integral part of
Team Altec.Our Values: Customer First, Enjoyment of Work, Family,
Financial Stability, Integrity, People Are Our Greatest Strength,
Quality, Spiritual Development, Teamwork.About our Duluth location:
Meet our Altec Associates!: Responsibilities PURPOSE OF THE
- To prepare, assemble and install vehicle components to required
specifications for Mechanical, Hydraulic, Electrical, Unit and
Finish departments.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install unit vehicle components and accessories.
- Read and interpret schematics (blueprints) and work orders to
understand customer requirements.
- Test installed components.
- Use basic hand tools such as tape measure and specialty
- Learn and operate all equipment within the work area
- Perform rework as required.
- Maintain daily time records.
- Support APS (Altec Production System) initiatives. May
participate in RCI events.
- Move to other work areas in order to support production needs.
- Effectively assist and train new/current associates.
- Follow established safety, environmental and quality policies,
procedures and practices to include proper use and care of PPE
- Maintain work area and shop tools/equipment.
- Other job duties as assigned. Basic Qualifications EDUCATION,
EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend.
- Basic computer usage knowledge.
- Ability to read tape measures, blue prints, and
- General knowledge and trouble shooting skills of at least one
of the following:
- Manufacturing / Production processes Benefits Altec offers a
competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along
with a comprehensive benefits package that includes: --- Medical,
Dental and Prescription Drug Program --- Retirement 401(k) Program
--- Vacation and Holidays --- Flexible Spending Accounts ---
Tuition Assistance Program --- Employee Assistance and Mental
Health/Substance Abuse Program --- Life Insurance, Accidental Death
and Dismemberment InsuranceEEO Statement Altec Industries, Inc. and
its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain
affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote
qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race,
gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or
local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from
unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are
treated with respect and dignity.
Keywords: Altec Industries , Inc., Duluth , Assembler - 2nd Shift, Other , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!