Company: Altec Industries , Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Why Join Altec? If you're considering a career with Altec, Inc.,
-there's never been a better time to join us! Our Company was
founded based upon values that place the customer first, and view
people as our greatest strength. Altec has continued to grow,
-utilizing the same basic values, and over the years, those values
have helped us to earn the trust and confidence of our customers
worldwide. We remain committed to total customer satisfaction in
everything we do. That's why today, Altec is an innovative,
financially sound company that is setting the standard of
excellence in design, -manufacturing and service; -and that's why
you can rely on us to provide you with the stability of a well
managed company.Take a virtual tour of Altec! -Our Company:Altec
Inc., founded in 1929, is a privately held company headquartered in
Birmingham, Alabama.Altec specializes in the manufacture, sale and
service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty
equipment for the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care,
construction, and light and sign maintenance industries in more
than 120 countries.At Altec, advanced technology efforts are aimed,
without exception, at helping customers work "Safer and Smarter."
-Altec invests more resources than any other manufacturer in the
advancement of safety, reliability, uptime and low cost of
ownership.Our Values Sustain Our Vision:Altec continues to pursue a
singular vision: To be recognized by customers as the preferred
supplier of products, services and solutions in all markets we
serve. Our values sustain that vision, our goals build upon it and
our associates help to achieve it. Altec's values are the
cornerstone of our corporate culture and every Altec associate is
considered an integral part of Team Altec.Our Values: Customer
First, Enjoyment of Work, Family, Financial Stability, Integrity,
People Are Our Greatest Strength, Quality, Spiritual Development,
Teamwork.Responsibilities PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Assist in preparation and delivering of finished product.
- Ensure proper surface preparation prior to painting, taping,
- Load and unload parts/components to be painted.
- Use of hand tools to uninstall/install components and prepare
components for painting.
- Perform rework and repair tasks.
- Perform filter maintenance.
- Label finished parts.
- Perform quality checks.
- Utilize proper safety techniques.
- Uses computer system to manage paint specifications.
- Support APS (Altec Production System) initiatives. - May
participate in continuous improvement events.
- Move to other work areas in order to support production needs.
- Effectively assist and train new/current associates.
- Follow established safety, environmental and quality policies,
procedures and practices to include proper use and care of PPE
- Maintain work area and shop tools/equipment.
- Shows commitment to Altec core values.
- Other job duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications EDUCATION,
EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend. -
- Basic computer usage knowledge. -EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND
- Experience working with hands in a fast paced environment with
computers preferred.Benefits Altec offers a competitive salary that
rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive
benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental and Prescription
Drug Program Retirement 401(k) Program Vacation and Holidays
Flexible Spending Accounts Tuition Assistance Program Employee
Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program Life
Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment InsuranceEEO
Statement Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal
opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to
recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without
unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain
a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and
harassment, where associates are treated with respect and
Keywords: Altec Industries , Inc., Duluth , Painter, Other , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!