Home Health - RN Clinical Manager
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Recover Health is now part of the Aveanna Healthcare
family of companies
Homecare is the future of healthcare! Aveanna Healthcare has
grown tremendously during the past year, and through a series of
exciting acquisitions we’ve expanded the scope of our business into
home health and hospice.
***** $5,000 Hiring Bonus *****
Serving: Grand Rapids and the surrounding
The Clinical Manager – Home Health works under
the direction and guidance of the Branch Administrator to provide
supervision of all clinical staff working with high medical acuity
clients and/or clients receiving extended non?licensed support
services. This leader is responsible to provide staff orientation
and ensure competence as a Preceptor and or ensure RN Case
Manager/Preceptor resources are in place. Ensures that services are
delivered according to licensing guidelines, professional medical
standards and agency policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plans, develops, and manages the clinical programs, services,
activities, and employees of the agency consistent with company
policy and regional management directives.
- Assists with the oversight of the agency’s growth related to
- Serves as the clinical expert and assists with the operational
and financial management of the agency.
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on client/consumer
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring, and identifying the
training needs of clinical staff
- Evaluates programs and services regularly to identify
opportunities for improvement.
- Conducts regular client home visits to ensure quality of care
and performs home visits as needed.
- Ensures client compliance with federal/state regulations
through policy and procedure administration to staff.
- Supervises all clinical staff (RN/LPN/CNA) and perform annual
employee evaluations for all clinical staff.
- Responsible for overseeing case management to ensure services
that are financially sound.
- Manage caseload as needed for client coverage
- Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- Obtain and maintain active CPR per agency policy.
- 3+ years RN experience in a healthcare setting (home health or
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience and a basic understanding
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Duluth , Home Health - RN Clinical Manager, Other , Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!