Bindery Helper - Located in Brainerd, MN
Company: Bang Printing
Posted on: September 8, 2021
As a Bindery Helper, you will inspect books, signatures, covers
and bindery components for quality. You will also pack boxes and
complete the necessary paperwork to record labor, materials and
product counts, as well as feeding pockets into the binder. You
will need to skid pack according to the customers specifications,
along with running the shrink wrap machine and other machines as
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate or assist on assigned equipment
- Use raw materials in a cost-effective manner
- Ensure production times meet or exceed estimated standards on
- Ensure work produced exceeds quality guidelines
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Continuous standing, bending, twisting, and reaching
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull up to 50lbs
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process
because of a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Bang Printing, Duluth , Bindery Helper - Located in Brainerd, MN, Other , Aitkin, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!