Bindery Floor Coordinator - Located in Brainerd, MN
Company: Bang Printing
Posted on: July 14, 2021
The Bindery Floor Coordinator delivers all materials needed to
all bindery equipment to assure continuous operation. The
Floor Coordinator works closely with the Machine Operators,
Department Supervisors and the Scheduling/Purchasing department to
ensure timely delivery of materials.
*Full-time position is available: 1st shift (7am
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Check the schedule for the next job(s), get the ticket
(double-checking in Logic to ensure you have the most recent
version) to read and understand its entirety.
- Only pull the jobs into the staging areas that have all
components completed and boxing materials available.
- Pull job jackets for the entire job to the machine, cover, text
- Pull all boxes needed for the job.
- Ensure that all pulled components of each job are in the proper
position, organized and grouped together in the assigned
- Pull all completed press sheets to proper bindery equipment
(folders, cutters, and laminator) or staging area ensuring that the
quality is checked prior to staging them.
- Check and pull all necessary components to the shipping
department for processing.
- Pull all boards needed for the job to the case maker prior to
previous job finishing.
- Ensure all miscellaneous supplies are pulled and available for
operators (glue, wire, string, lamination, etc).
- Communicate to the floor supervisor indicating what has been
staged at each machine.
- When jobs are ready to be stored in the warehouse move them to
the signature shelves. Make sure recording in the Locator
System is current and accurate in the computer.
- As instructed by supervisor, assist in hand bindery operations
as needed to aid in continuous operation.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Leadership tendencies
- Good interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Good organizational skills; knowing location of supplies &
- Ability to read schedules
- Ability to lift 60lbs. on a regular basis.
- Walking majority of shift
- Willing to work all shifts.
- Willing to work as needed.
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process
because of a disability, please email email@example.com
Keywords: Bang Printing, Duluth , Bindery Floor Coordinator - Located in Brainerd, MN, Other , Nisswa, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!