Certified Nursing Assistant /Home Health Aide
Company: Recover Health
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Hours: PRN/Part Time
Serving: McGregor and surrounding area
Are you a caring and compassionate person? Do you enjoy building
rapport with your clients? Do you have a genuine concern for the
vulnerable population? Then Recover Health is your next Home.
OUR MISSION is to create relationships that make a meaningful
difference in people's lives and in these unprecedented times, our
mission is never more important!
At Recover Health, the client is at the center of everything we
do. We provide personalized, comprehensive support and make living
at home easier and more comfortable for each of our clients.
We offer extensive training, flexible scheduling, and a wide
array of opportunities for continued education.
Your skills will be put into action!
The Certified Nursing Assistant is an individual who provides
personal care, selected treatment procedures, minimal household
tasks and occasional meal preparation under the advisory of a
Registered Nurse for individuals with special needs in their
- Perform personal care tasks including assistance with basic
personal hygiene and grooming, feeding, ambulation, medical
monitoring, and health care related tasks.
- Perform home management functions such as light housekeeping,
laundry, bed making, and cleaning
- Plan meals, shop for groceries, prepare and serve meals, and
- Communicate verbally with clients, client family members, and
Recover Health staff in a professional manner
- Ensure client safety while maintaining a safe environment
- Remind and assist clients with self-administration of
medications (with proper training)
- Encourage self-help activities
- Report and Document services provided and changes in client's
condition or family situation to the office
- Maintain clinical record documentation according to Recover
Health policy and procedures as well as state and federal
- CNA Certified
- Minimum of one-year Home Health Care experience or LTC
experience a plus
- Completion of Recover Health's competency testing for HHA
Video Interviews are available for all positions
Safety for our employees and clients is our priority! Visit our
Corona virus resource center to learn more about our comprehensive
Recover Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity,
Affirmative Action and Veterans employer.
Keywords: Recover Health, Duluth , Certified Nursing Assistant /Home Health Aide, Other , Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!