Company: Spectrum Health Companies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our established home care community is accepting applications
for a part-time Occupational Therapist to join our team and deliver
quality health care and related services in the Eveleth and
On-call and additional hours may vary based on client needs.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Licensed Occupational Therapist
responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment,
re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications to
clients. Develop treatment plans, contribute to case management,
and provide quality patient care.
- Advanced degree from an accredited college/university.
- Reliable transportation to meet the goals of the position
required. Candidates must have the ability to travel throughout the
service area and/or perspective service area to meet the needs of
- Ability to work on various assignments, able to be
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and tactfully--both
orally and in writing with community contacts, clients, families,
employees and managers.
- Candidates will be subject to a criminal background study and
must meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Flexible Schedules/Work-life balance
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Customized orientation plan for your professional
- Tuition reimbursement & scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company paid basic life and
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & HSA options available
- Cell phone discounts.. And more!
APPLY NOW: https://spectrumhealthcos.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Learn more at: http://www.spectrumhealthcos.com/
Spectrum is an EOE/Drug Free/AA employer
Keywords: Spectrum Health Companies, Duluth , Occupational Therapist/OT, Other , Virginia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!