Customer Experience Supervisor
Company: Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ?
Location: Pequot Lakes
Posted on: June 11, 2021
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To develop and supervise the customer service team to ensure
that multi-channel service activities meet the commitment to
provide an Outstanding Northern Experience (ONE) including
identifying opportunities, accepting challenges, providing
solutions and building lasting relationships.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Provides leadership, coaching and development to customer
service department personnel that include, customer service
representatives, fraud prevention specialists and customer service
ecommerce specialists to ensure an Outstanding Northern Experience
is delivered on all interactions.
- Supervises and manages assigned multi-channel service
activities to ensure attainment of established contact center
service objectives under the guidance and direction of the
- Monitors and scores customer service interactions for quality
assurance to ensure customers are offered an Outstanding Northern
- Monitors and aids in the management of credit card fraud order
activity and takes necessary action to reduce losses and increase
processing efficiency of suspected fraud-order holds that include
reviewing and releasing holds, as needed.
- Answers questions from customer service team members on
products and procedures and provides technical expertise as
- Provides support to de-escalate customer issues that may
include directly handling the escalated interaction to expedite
- Assists contact center operations in the scheduling of customer
service representatives to ensure appropriate coverage throughout
all business hours.
- Assists with special projects and participates in special
events as directed by manager.
- Conducts employee interviews, makes hiring recommendations,
completes performance reviews and any necessary performance
management actions as required.
- Provides training for new employees in current and future
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environment along with other
software programs/platforms utilized within the customer service
- Works collaboratively and maintains effective relationships
with internal departments to develop and implement solutions that
meet Company strategies and improve the customer experience.
- Participates with the with contact center manager to establish
meaningful goals and objectives for customer service and to develop
plans, policies and programs needed to attain those goals and
- Remains informed of new and existing products by utilizing the
Company’s catalogs, websites, product manuals and other appropriate
materials, and attending seminars as needed.
- Works with management to maintain awareness of competitors’
efforts in the industry so the Company stays competitive within
- Informs manager of important developments, potential problems,
and related information necessary for effective management.
Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with others, as
appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- High school education or equivalent, plus at least one year of
college or related technical training preferred.
- At least 3 years of related sales, customer service or related
- At least 1 years of supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of light industrial products and hydraulics
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize work and establish
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively supervise and coordinate assigned tasks
in a manner that results in profitable sales growth for the
- Demonstrated ability to effectively supervise and coordinate
the work of others.
- Strong customer relations skills with proven ability to
maintain composure in pressure situations.
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy when working with
internal and external customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing,
with a wide variety of customers, Company personnel and
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications which
includes the ability to learn new and complex system
- Delivers an Outstanding Northern Experience (ONE) with every
- Demonstrates Northern Tool + Equipment’s 12 Core
Keywords: Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ?, Duluth , Customer Experience Supervisor, Other , Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!