Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Provide supervisory leadership, training and engineering
expertise to the Distribution System Engineering department which
offers technical services to Company, customers, and industry
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills required
to establish and maintain positive working relationships inside and
- Promotes positive change in Minnesota Power business strategy
through achievement of customer specific objectives and
technological innovation of practical and profitable nature, (i.e.,
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Eight years or more related engineering experience.
- A master's degree in engineering may be equivalent for up to
one year of related experience.
- Previous supervision and budgetary experience is
- Professional Engineer license required.
- A valid driver's license is preferred
- Travel may be required dependent upon position
- Requires high level of interpersonal skills to establish and
maintain positive and productive working relationships.
- Demonstrated performance at a Senior Engineer level plus
demonstrated leadership skills and abilities.
- This position may be subject to assessment of skills, job match
Employer will not sponsor Visas for position.
External applicants must apply online via
ALLETE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard
to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, veteran status, disability, age, marital status,
membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status
with regard to public assistance or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs
accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to
apply for employment, please contact our Human Resources department
Keywords: Allete, Duluth , Supervising Engineer, Other , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!