Customer Experience Operations Intern
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Support Customer Experience Operations in meeting operational
requirements and quality customer service expectations.
- Support Customer Experience Operations in conducting best
practices benchmarking, establishing operational dashboards,
evaluating effectiveness, and identifying potential process
- Assists with standard billing and maintenance transactions in
billing, metering, and other related systems to ensure accurate
customer billing, accurate revenue reporting and adherence to
- Assists in the development and maintenance of documentation for
- Provides project support, as needed, for program and service
offerings such as energy affordability, rate options, and other
projects as assigned, including customer outreach.
- Strong communication skills to establish and maintain positive
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access or other database query tool is
- Possess the ability to multitask and be process-oriented.
- Ability to be timely, technically savvy, a team player, and
enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Candidate must be adaptive to changing work projects and
priorities, highly analytical and customer service oriented
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality to assure customers'
right to privacy.
- This position may be subject to assessment of skills, job match
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP:
- The internship will be full time during the summer and part
time (20-25 hours per week) during the school year. This role is
expected to run approximately from May 2021 through May 2022. Hours
and duration are subject to change based on company need.
External applicants must apply online via
ALLETE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard
to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, veteran status, disability, age, marital status,
membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status
with regard to public assistance or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs
accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to
apply for employment, please contact our Human Resources department
Keywords: Allete, Duluth , Customer Experience Operations Intern, Other , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!