Account Executive II
Company: Bio-Rad Laboratories
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Bio-Rad is seeking an Account Executive II.
The successful candidate will communicate with the Regional
Manager on activities, market trends, opportunities and supply
revenue forecasts on a monthly basis.
They will also demonstrate excellent oral and written
communication skills within Bio-Rad and externally with
- Develop and execute a Territory Sales Plan.
- Promote and sell the Bio-Rad Genomics Portfolio to achieve the
Territory Sales Goals.
- Build, manage and grow Sales Opportunity Funnel.
- Identify, develop and nurture new sales opportunities.
- Manage and meet customer deadlines.
- Partner with Sales Team to ensure achievement of Territory
- Utilize various Bio-Rad departments (Technical Support,
Customer Care, Marketing and other Bio-Rad Personnel) I to ensure
complete customer satisfaction.
- Proactively update CRM (SFDC) on daily basis.
- Proactively communicate with Regional Manager on activities,
market trends, opportunities and forecast.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
within Bio-Rad and externally with customers.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills (Verbal and
- Highly Motivated with a Demonstrated Record of Success.
- Strong Knowledge of Genomics Research Space.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Education: BS/MS/PhD.
- Developed Analytical Skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office.
- 3-5 Years of Sales Experience with Strong Focus on Selling both
Genomics Capital Equipment and Reagent Portfolios Preferred.
- Previous Experience Selling to For Profit Entities.
- Previous Experience Working Closely with Team Members and
- Previous Experience Working with Customer Purchasing Teams to
Manage Effective Contract Negotiations Preferred.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical
diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more
than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our
customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to
provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products
that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process
and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has
been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do
not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay
for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Duluth , Account Executive II, Other , Virginia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!