Technical Support Representative - Contract (JR1028028)
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global
Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500 Index, is a leading
provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions
to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate
issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique
culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain-the idea that success
is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client
satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable
better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and
communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial
Broadridge is growing! We are searching for a Technical Support
Specialist to join our team based out of Duluth, MN. In this role,
you will Solve, resolve and respond to telephone and e-mail
inquiries from both internal/external clients according to
department measurement standards. Are you looking to join a dynamic
and growing team? Are you comfortable working within a fast-paced
environment? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This is a contract role expected to go permanent.
- Clearly communicate pertinent information to internal/external
clients. Provide follow-up and status updates to clients on all
- Appropriately communicates and raises internal and external
- Builds and maintains relationships with the clients.
- Supervises issues to establish patterns and analyzes internal
operations to recommend ways to improve processes.
- Ensures all departmental procedures are followed and
established timelines are adhered to. Staying up to date on all
products and services.
- Provides clients with notification of pending
changes/enhancements and production issues that will impact or
benefit their business.
- Consistent, accurate and timely documentation of all customer
interactions using established department policies & standard
Technical Support Representative Tasks:
- Supporting Client Service Representatives with Technical
inquiries on behalf of customers.
- Assist with Website Components including but not limited to:
domain troubleshooting, IP Redirects vs Internally managed domain
names, Self managed domain names inclusive of ip redirects, url
redirecting and binding name to server, Domain name issues
(expiration/renewal/setting of A or CName).
- Specific Products supported by Tech Support:
- Advisor Portal Products (eNewsletter, eCards, Article Library,
Seminars and more)
- Website (via in house website platform)
- Website Local Business Listings services.
- Write issues in JIRA (bug tracking software) and respond to
clients when fixed or update them as needed
- Creation and review of Technical Support SOPs.
- Domain Management:
- Managing Zone files
- Adding and deletion of zone files
- Changing MX records (and cnames, TXT, SRV records) for
- (Minor) Email Alias Support:
- Email aliases aka email forwarding (includes creation/deletion
- SSL Implementation
- Processing Online Forms & Requests from other groups
- Working with External vendors to resolve issues related to
- Preferred: One or more years experience in a technical support
role, taking inbound customer emails and calls.
- Troubleshooting proficiency and the ability to quickly identify
client issues by asking open and closed questions.
- Network, DNS & Domain related knowledge preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project Management Software, and
experience working in a digital environment.
- Able to adapt and embrace change on an ongoing basis.
- Multi-tasking and the ability to prioritize and address all
issues in an effective manner
- The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism with
clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every
caller even in difficult situations
- Two-Three years related customer service experience or
equivalent client facing support experience.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone
Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams
Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the
Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or
a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in
the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or
access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability.
You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling
888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com
Keywords: Broadridge, Duluth , Technical Support Representative - Contract (JR1028028), Other , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!