Company: Central Lakes College
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Reservation Agent are friendly and efficient, helping guests
find the right accommodations to fit their needs, suggesting
different packages or amenities that our resort offers and asking
questions to help determine what the client needs. Reservation
Agents also take credit card information over the phone and may
begin the billing process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze all guest and travel agent requirements through
telephone and emails and recommend suitable options for all
customers and assist to confirm all reservations.
- Ensure all incoming calls with courtesy and ensure efficient
resolution of all guest inquiries for various hotel services and
- Assist to make all room reservations and ensure maximize room
revenue for all and ensure all reservation detail update on all
computers within required operating procedures.
- Coordinate with sales department and manage all communication
for group bookings and maintain all calendars for hotel and inform
operation staff for same.
- Manage all incoming calls for reservation department and ensure
response all queries and maintain professional relationship and
atmosphere at all times.
- Assist to book and block all rooms according to required
standards and manage all special reservations and monitor all
reservations and discounts.
- Ensure compliance to all security and safety standards on
everyday basis and ensure optimal utilization of all resort
software systems and maintain knowledge on all room types and its
- Must have exceptional interpersonal, clear verbal and written
communication skills. Second language is a plus.
- Strong phone skills needed.
- Must be able to work in a Reservations office environment and
work continuously with the Front Desk and all operational
- Candidate must have attention to detail, be able to multi-task,
must possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment,
experience handling customer service issues and be a team
- Position requires flexibility in scheduling, must be able to
work AM/PM, weekends & holidays.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one
year of administrative assistant experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience is preferred, but will train the right
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess computer skills, including Microsoft Office 10,
Excel and PowerPoint.
- High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
Keywords: Central Lakes College, Duluth , Reservations Agent, Other , Nisswa, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!