Full Time opening for CRNA. Practice includes bread+butter
cases, general, ortho, ENT, dental, healthy peds, OB, and endo.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Administers anesthesia and anesthesia-related care under the
orders of a physician.
- Monitors and supports vital life functions.
- Acts as the patient's advocate while the patient is under
- Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with spinals, labor epidurals, and ultrasound-guided
regional anesthesia preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to
- High level of autonomy.
Education / Licensure / Certification Qualifications:
- Must have current WI RN license and be certified by the
National Board of Certification and Recertification of Nurse
- Recent grads awaiting initial certification will be considered
and must pass certification within 12 months of graduation.
- Must have current BCLS/ACLS certification.
Benefits and Salary:
MMC offers employees a competitive benefits package that
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- eligibility criteria must be met to participate in insurance
plans. Not all employees may be eligible.
403 (b) Retirement Savings Plan
All employees are eligible to participate in the savings plan.
Through payroll deductions, you can elect to contribute pre-tax
basis towards your retirement. We offer matching contributions for
Paid Time Off
MMC employees receive generous time off for vacations, illness
and other personal matters.
We understand that learning doesn't stop when you get your
diploma and we know most professional development occurs on the job
as you face real challenges and solve real problems. At MMC that
development is accelerated by opportunities.
Memorial Medical Center (MMC) is a not-for-profit hospital
located in the city of Ashland, Wisconsin that serves patients from
seven counties in northwest Wisconsin and Gogebic County in
Michigan. MMC has over 60 full-time physicians on staff and over
500 employees dedicated to providing quality health care.
MMC offers inpatient and outpatient services including:
medical-surgical; critical care; obstetrics including labor,
delivery, postpartum and recovery (LDPR) suites; behavioral health;
urgent care; and 24-hour emergency care.