Radiology Clinical Operations Manager
Company: Memorial Medical Center
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Radiology Clinical Operations Manager is responsible for
assisting the Director of Radiology in planning, organizing,
developing, coordinating and managing the operations of the
Radiology Department. While the range of duties and
responsibilities is broad and varied, the position's major
responsibilities are managing day-to-day clinical operations
including the delivery of care, staff management, equipment
oversight, adhering to capital and operational budget, and
performance improvement activities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Staff Management
- Budget, Billing, Inventory
- Day-to-Day Operations, Programs, and New Program
- Department Safety, and Regulatory Compliance
- Manages department in the absence of the director.
- Attends and represents Radiology Department in hospital
- Monitors and shares patient satisfaction feedback.
- Helps to create positive environment, promoting professional
growth for self and staff.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Broad knowledge of health care administration, principles and
practices within a managed care environment and/or an academic
- Effective managerial, administrative and leadership abilities
as applied to the management of operational programs.
- Effective interpersonal communication.
- Experience with effectively managing resources and
- Effective analytical ability and organizational skills with
attention to detail and prioritization.
Education / Licensure / Certification Qualifications:
- Required to be a graduate of an accredited Radiologic
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration,
Physical Science, Biological Science or other relevant field is
- Certification by appropriate Radiology/Medical Imaging body
through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in
one or more of the following areas is required: Computed Tomography
(CT) or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification (BLS) or
equivalent within 3 months of hire.
8 hour shifts. May be required to take call.
Benefits and Salary:
MMC offers employees a competitive benefits package that
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- eligibility criteria must be met to participate in insurance
plans. Not all employees may be eligible.
403 (b) Retirement Savings Plan
All employees are eligible to participate in the savings plan.
Through payroll deductions, you can elect to contribute pre-tax
and/or post-tax basis towards your retirement. We offer matching
contributions for eligible employees.
Paid Time Off
MMC employees receive generous time off for vacations, illness
and other personal matters.
MMC is a regional medical center that serves patients from 7
counties in northwest Wisconsin and Gogebic County in Michigan. We
have more than 60 full-time physicians and specialists on-staff and
over 500 employees who are dedicated to providing quality care. Our
charming city of Ashland, WI is located on the shores of Lake
Superior near Bayfield and the 21 Apostle Islands, and boasts a
strong community, historic charm, modern conveniences and abundant
opportunities for outdoor recreation. Our passion and driving force
is to see the people of our community live healthy, productive
Keywords: Memorial Medical Center, Duluth , Radiology Clinical Operations Manager, Other , Ashland, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!