PT Administrative Assistant ($15.25/Hour + Flight Privileges Offered)
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Individual tasks could include:
maintaining employee and other records; screening job candidates
and ensuring completion/routing of required documents; processing
applicant, new hire and employee transactions through the human
resources information system; coordinating employee badging
activities; managing employee uniform program; maintaining work
schedules, billing processes, compiling reports; processing
internal/external communications; coordinating audio and drug
screening programs; assisting employees with benefit enrollment. In
some locations, the Administrative Assistant could also be
responsible for interviewing candidates and/or assisting with ramp,
cabin service, operations or training duties.
Essential Functions :
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all station personnel
records and any other employee information.
- Ensure complete processing of employment applications and
new-hire paperwork including occasionally interviewing potential
employees and keeping track of applicant information.
- Maintain personnel records of active and inactive employees
according to Company policy established by Human Resources.
- Enter new hire information, personnel changes, personal data
changes and payroll information into HRIS.
- Collect fingerprints for the U.S. Postal Service access
- Coordinate fingerprinting and badging applications for Security
Identify Display Area access.
- Manage employee uniform program.
- Maintain schedules, compile reports, and prepare billing
- Maintain OSHA records and administer on-the-job injury
- Ensure required posting and corporate information are updated
and displayed as required.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence including
faxes and email messages.
- Process internal/external communications to correct person
- Coordinate hearing test and drug screening programs.
- Assist employees with benefits enrollment and with
questions/issues related to benefits.
- In some locations, the Administrative Assistant may be required
to assist with ramp, cabin service, operations and/or training
duties. All other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Unifi, Duluth , PT Administrative Assistant ($15.25/Hour + Flight Privileges Offered), Other , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!