Physician - EP Cardiologist - Duluth, MN
Company: Essentia Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Essentia Health Heart & Vascular Center is one of the largest,
diagnostic, therapeutic, interventional and cardiothoracic surgery
program in the state of Minnesota and is the largest in the
- We are searching for someone that has a passion for superb
patient care along with a passion for complex ablations.
- Join a growing cardiovascular and electrophysiology that
provides the full breadth of cardiovascular care to the members of
- Seeking advanced ablation skill set including left atrial and
VT ablation in patients with and without structural heart
- Our Cath Lab volumes are one of the largest in the state of
Minnesota including a robust structural heart program.
- The EP Section, established in 1990, currently provides
comprehensive services including diagnostic EP studies, RF
ablations, including atrial fibrillation and VT ablations,
non-invasive EP studies, S-ICD, ICD, Pacemaker implants, CRT
implants for congestive heart failure and consultative services.
Device follow-up is provided by dedicated pacer and ICD
- There is a dedicated EP staff.
- We encourage research including both investigator-initiated and
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption
Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory
- BC/BE Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- Advanced ablation skills
- Lead extraction experience is a plus
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Metro population: 125,000
For additional information please contact:
Liz Huesman, Physician Recruiter
St Marys Medical Center
Keywords: Essentia Health, Duluth , Physician - EP Cardiologist - Duluth, MN, Other , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!