Plant Equipment Operator
Company: Premier Tech
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American
peat-based growing media leader. Specifically targeting the
professional and commercial horticulture markets, we excel through
our coast-to-coast production and distribution network to provide
superior quality growing mixes for our customers who in turn feed,
protect and improve our world!
We are seeking to expand our team by adding five plant equipment
operators at our Cromwell plant for both day and afternoon shifts.
As a production equipment operator, you will be part of a team that
ensures the right raw materials, ingredients and packaging
processes are respected while working safely, efficiently and
within the quality standards. This position offers variety,
training, physical activity, the opportunity to operate both mobile
and production equipment while growing your career with a company
that is almost 100 years old.
If you want to be part of this exciting and evolving opportunity
in an essential services industry, please keep reading!
Being a production equipment operator at Premier Tech means that
- Ensure the health and safety practices and processes are upheld
and the premises team members and operations are safe.
- Work in a plant setting while operating peat manufacturing
- Work inside and outside of the facility moving palletized
- Work in a production facility mainly operating a forklift and
- Be involved in some manual labour.
- Be performing tasks that are physical and manual and on
occasion may involve working at heights.
- Be responsible for maintaining the facility's level of
cleanliness, sanitization and organization.
- Operate equipment such as forklifts or loaders, as
- Make the necessary adjustments during the manufacturing process
to ensure the product is within specification and meets quality
- Communicate and collaborate with management and fellow team
Is this role for you?
- You work well in a production environment within a team setting
and have effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have previous palletizer and forklift experience.
- You are looking for a physical role which offers the ability to
operate material handling equipment.
- You have a basic mechanical aptitude with the ability to
perform routine maintenance including lubricating, fueling and
- You are available to work a variety of shifts with occasional
- You are a true team player who places a high value on
- You like working both indoors and outdoors in all weather
- You can work independently and multitask within a fast-paced
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and
diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the
role that everyone played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your
drive, ambition and talent, and let's partner together!
Keywords: Premier Tech, Duluth , Plant Equipment Operator, Other , Cromwell, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!