Testing Specialist - Senior
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Testing Specialist Senior | CACI International
- About CACI
- What We Do
- New at CACI
- About Us
- What We Do
- Media & Events
- Contact Us
- Small Business
- Employee Login
Returning Candidates: Sign in Employee Login
- Testing Specialist Senior
Share This Job
Testing Specialist Senior
Req #: 248756 Location: Remote
(Any State), VA US Job Category: Engineering and
Technical Support Minimum Clearance: None
What Youll Get to Do:
CACI is currently seeking Testing Specialists for a Department of
Defense (DoD) customer analyzing documented user requirements and
leading the design and execution of test plans for a large, complex
SAP solution. Work is associated with the development, fielding and
support of financial management applications within the Supply
Chain domain. This opportunity is contingent upon contract
The Testing Specialist (Senior) serves as the technical lead for
the team providing software testing for software development
projects. The Testing Specialist may evaluate, recommend, and
implement automated test tools and strategies, or develop,
maintain, and upgrade automated test scripts. The Testing
Specialist plans integration, system and functional tests by
identifying test cases. They prepare for test execution by writing
comprehensive and detailed test plans, and participate in test
execution by performing tests, recording results and reporting
progress and incidents.
More About the Role
- Develop and deliver test plans, procedures, checklists and
reports for testing events including unit, regression, integration,
user acceptance, cyber security and system testing.
- Serve as test lead representing testing activities and progress
working with the Government test team.
- Plan and perform data seeding activities.
- Provide testing expertise for support of user requirements of
complex to highly complex business functions.
- Ensure that the test design and documentation support all
applicable client, agency or industry standards timelines and
- Ensure that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully
supported by test results, and project managers are fully informed
of testing status and application deviations from documented user
- Evaluate defects based on operational impact and using approved
defect tracking system to capture findings.
- Reviews user application system requirements documentation;
designs, defines and documents unit and application test plans;
transforms test plans into test scripts and executes those
- Responsible for ensuring proper execution of test scripts and
documentation of test results in test logs or defect tracking
- Ability to comprehend QA processes and follow QA process
- Interact with software developers, requirements analysts, end
users and other stakeholders to define, document, analyze, perform
and interpret tests for the Systems Test Events.
- Perform problem troubleshooting and communicate findings
effectively with management and end-users.
- Plan, lead and manage the work of the test team.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- You will have at least two (2) years of team lead experience,
preferably related to software testing
- You will have at least five (5) years of experience testing IT
- Software Testing Experience for SAP applications.
- You will have at least three (3) years of experience using HP
- You will have at least two (2) years of experience using
- Ability to obtain DoD Public Trust or Secret Clearance
- Minimum Education Bachelors degree, OR Four (4) years of
documented relevant experience or an Associates Degree together
with two (2) years of documented relevant experience, may be
substituted for the Bachelors Degree
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Experience with Test Automation tools
- Knowledge of FISCAM and FM Overlay/Enterprise IT controls
- Basic understanding of DoD/DoN acquisition, budgeting, and
financial management policies, guides, and regulations.
- Knowledge of Defense Business Systems.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge of Operational Activities: Enterprise services,
Supply Support, Materials Management, Maintenance Planning,
Maintenance Execution, Workforce Management, Financial Management,
Facilities and Equipment, Product Life Cycle Management and
information technology products.
- Knowledge of Information Assurance DoD/DoN IA requirements and
industry best practices.
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For Colorado and/or remote CACI jobs, the proposed salary
range and benefits information will be presented in the job
description prior to your application.
- Equal Opportunity Employer|
- E-Verify |
- FAQs |
- 2021CACI International |
- Powered by SmashFly
Keywords: CACI, Duluth , Testing Specialist - Senior, Other , virginia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!