Registered Nurse (RN) Lead
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Want to work for a company that cares? Put your passion for
serving others to work as a Registered Nurse (RN) Lead at Grand
Village in Grand Rapids, Minnesota!
We're hiring caring, compassionate people like you to provide
personal care and health-related services to help make the lives of
our residents more fulfilling and enjoyable. As a caregiver at
Grand Village, you'll put people at the heart of what you do and
find new ways to exceed people's expectations every day.
Ecumen, which manages Grand Village, is over 150-years-old and
one of the nation's top 25 non-profit providers of senior housing
and aging services. This year, we're happy to celebrate our 10th
year as a "Best Place to Work."
The Registered Nurse (RN) Lead is responsible for the
implementation and management of the Nursing Care Process on their
unit, including communicating evaluation/revisions of the Care Plan
and supervising staff in care giving. The RN Lead follows nursing
standards of practice at all times, as well as campus policies and
procedures, state and federal requirements, rules and
Essential job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for coordination and direction of all resident
care; coordinates care and services with other
departments/providers from the time of admission to discharge.
- Responsible for completing appropriate assessments,
documentation, delegating data collection within scope of practice
and acting timely on findings.
- Administers medications and completing treatments as ordered
and accurately observe and monitor resident's condition on an
- Supervises employees in the nursing department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: training and
educating employees, planning, assigning and directing work,
performance appraisals, delivering praise and corrective action to
employees, addressing complaints and problem resolution.
- Maintains safety of all residents and employees. Responding
appropriately to safety hazards and reports any issues to the
appropriate person. Ensures that all staff follows the infection
control policy and procedure.
- Practices professional nursing within the scope and standards
of nursing practice.
Registered Nurse (RN) Lead
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Valid Registered Nurse licensed in the State in which they are
- 3+ years of related experience
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and
procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable
Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal
Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and
Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Previous experience providing senior care
- Demonstrated clinical assessment skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.
Keywords: Ecumen, Duluth , Registered Nurse (RN) Lead, Other , Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!