Middleware Production Support Engineer
Company: World Networking Services Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Need Production Support Primary On-call resources for the below
shifts. This requirement is for the Middleware team that is
responsible for build, configuration and administration of
Middleware technologies Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat, webMethods,
Appian, IIS, MQ and JBoss.
- Min 5 years experience with UNIX, WebLogic, Apache (or any
webserver) and shell scripting.
- 5-7 years experience with Oracle WebLogic, Apache (or any
webserver) as administrator, to include installation,
- 2-3 years installation, configuration and troubleshooting
experience in one or more of the following technologies: Tomcat,
JBoss, Appian, webMethods.
- Ability to troubleshoot production problems, including but not
limited to being able to analyze thread dumps and heap dumps,
resolve critical security, active directory and system errors
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and
- Strong Unix experience with UNIX shells scripting: Solaris,
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing demands, prioritize
work, and manage customer expectation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
WORLD NETWORKING SERVICES Recruitment without boundaries.
Keywords: World Networking Services Inc, Duluth , Middleware Production Support Engineer, Other , virginia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!