NDT Technicians - Ultrasonic Inspection
Company: Volt Services Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Volt Workforce Solutions has immediate openings for entry level
NDT Technicians, with ultrasonic inspection experience of
welds to work onsite with our customer on a long term contract in
Decatur, IL. Please apply immediately!
- The positions are located onsite in Decatur, IL, candidates
must be willing to relocate at their own expense to this
- The NDT technician is part of a team that provides Ultrasonic
inspections to the steel fabrications assembly group.
- The team performs receiving, in-stream process, and outgoing
quality audits to validate cast and fabricated structures per weld
engineering and manufacturing specifications.
- Individual is responsible for tracking and entering inspection
results in electronic databases.
- Magnetic particle (wet/dry), liquid penetrant, visual weld
inspection and other non-destructive inspection methods are
- The technician would be based in the production factory
- Flexibility to working alternative shifts, weekends, and
overtime is also a requirement.
- Individual must possess a high school degree; associates degree
- Exposure to metallurgy or materials science concepts and ISO
9001/17025 is desirable.
- Individuals with ANST -Level I or Level II certification are
- Individuals with 1-2 years experience with ultrasonic
inspection of welded structures are also preferred.
- Experience should include but not be limited to porosity,
fusion, depth, and crack characterization.
- Individuals should have experience interpreting engineering
drawings and following written audit guidelines.
- Individuals must be responsible, team orientated,
self-motivated, and possess good time management skills.
- Individuals need to be detail orientated, dedicated to
upholding quality standards, and adaptable to an ever-changing work
- Excellent work ethic, initiative, and a positive attitude are
- Good communication, teamwork skills, and the ability to support
a high velocity-manufacturing environment are critical.
- Candidates must be able to relocate at their own expense to
work onsite at the customer location in Decatur, IL.
Volt is an EOE.
For immediate consideration please email resume to . We look
forward to hearing from you soon.
Design & Technical Services (DTS) is a Consulting and Technical
services company providing a range of services to OEMs and their
Tier 1 suppliers. Our services span the Product Lifecycle from
design to ongoing support. Our technical services include
engineering, IT, Test, Technical Communications and ongoing product
The critical-to-business projects and outsourced solutions we run
for companies such as 3M, Caterpillar, Deere, Harley-Davidson and
others, provide our clients improved quality, velocity and
We deliver the results our clients Desire and Deserve.
As a valued employee of DTS you will help shape a career path that
can lead you to ever increasing technical skills and lead you into
team leadership and project management opportunities. Our project
team members create lasting trust with our clients through their
competence and integrity. These efforts allow us to reach our goal
of "Creating Clients for Life"
If you are interested in taking the next step toward a rewarding
career, talk to us about how you can join and contribute to the
unfolding success story of DTS. You will talk to technical experts
who know our client's needs and you will even be able to talk with
our clients first hand to understand how the will measure the
success of the project.
Inspired Workforce, Measurable Results.
- provided by Dice
Keywords: Volt Services Group, Duluth , NDT Technicians - Ultrasonic Inspection, Other , Nisswa, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!