SOU- Team Lead IT Preclosing
Company: OS National
Posted on: April 5, 2021
6290 - Escrow Transactions, Post- and Pre-Closing / Are you
intrigued by the thought of revolutionizing a trillion-dollar
industry? Do you want to be part of a cutting-edge company that is
customer obsessed? A company growing at lightning speed that is
full of opportunity? If so, we are seeking smart, customer focused,
and energetic professional to join our team to help us to the next
level of excellence! What is Title & Escrow at OS National LLC?--
OS National LLC is a title & escrow company that focuses on
providing boutique service on a national platform. Our delivery
solutions include a full complement of origination and default
services directed at leading national mortgage originators and
servicers. We offer a centralized, single point of contact which
creates efficiency throughout our process and reduces operating
costs for everyone involved. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for assuring completion of all the work of the SOU
IT Preclosing team. Communicates OSN goals and deadlines to team.
Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides help to
management, including hiring and training, and keeps management
updated on team performance.
- Assist in the evaluation of internal and external candidates
for SOU IT Preclosing role.
- Train new employees on the ESS IT Preclosing team
responsibilities and the use of ResWare to support the
- Lead by example by modeling the OSN Values in interactions with
internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Monitor ResWare Action Items through Action Lists and Reports
to assure all work is completed in a timely manner, follow-ups take
place as required and that ResWare is consistently documented with
all work efforts.
- Coach and mentor Team Members to reinforce OSN's learning and
development initiatives and the SOU career progression path,
including supporting the scheduled checkpoints with each Team
- Be available to Team Members to support questions and assist
with escalated or complex matters.
- Assist with the development and ongoing maintenance of process
maps, procedures and job aides for the SOU IT Preclosing team
- Share constructive feedback related to process improvements,
efficiencies, quality enhancements and other suggestions related to
the SOU IT Preclosing processes as well as the touchpoints with
upstream and downstream processes.
- Onboard and maintain roster of BPO team members.
- Coordinate and schedule BPO training for SOU functions.
- Other related duties as assigned or requested. COMPETENCIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer and client focus
- Able to convey a vision and coach/mentor people
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively
- Proactive in identifying areas for improvement and making
- Organized and able to multi-task
- A positive, outgoing team player who is willing to assist
- Demonstrated proficiency in the ESS IT preclosing process tasks
and the use of ResWare to manage workflow and transactions
- BA/BS from an accredited institution is preferred
- Experience working in a high-touch customer service environment
OS National offers its employees a comprehensive suite of benefits
that include a generous Paid Time Off plan, Medical, Dental, 401K,
Disability, and Life Insurance. Compensation will commensurate with
experience. OS National is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.--
Keywords: OS National, Duluth , SOU- Team Lead IT Preclosing, Other , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!