Emergency Department Head
Company: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Emergency Medicine City of Manassas, Virginia Interested in a n
Emergency Medicine --Leadership position? --Come join MedVet
Northern Virginia --as an-- ER Department Head . For this FT
position , --an experienced emergency clinician will split their
time between clinical work and leading the ER team in o ur-- 24/7--
Emergency and Multi-Specialty-- hospital.-- --MedVet-- offers --a
collaborative atmosphere and a team - oriented approach to patient
care .-- The healthcare team --include s --great clinical service
team members and medical leaders-- We are looking for a --motivated
--self-starter,-- who understand s --what it takes to build a n
outstanding --emergency --service. An excellent compensation and
benefits package including signing bonus-- will be provided . --The
successful candidate will have-- 5 --or more years of experience as
an emergency clinician. Previous leadership/management experience
and experience in a multi-specialty setting is preferred. --R
- Foster ing --a culture that supports development of Engaged and
- Work ing --collaboratively with the M edical Director to
oversee the E mergency Services of the hospital .
- Serving --as a contact for interface with our specialists
regarding case transfer.
- Support ing --the Medical Director in preparation and
management of the ER department.
- Actively-- participating --in ER doctor hiring, mentoring and
- Creating and-- maintaining --the ER doctor schedule .
- Help ing to provide --a positive referral partner experience
and aid in client complaint-- resolution. What we offer:
- All our doctors have the opportunity to become
- We are DVM owned & DVM led- our CEO is a cardiology
- Being led by veterinarians gives us the freedom to make the
best choices for our patients, our clients, our referral partners,
our doctors, and our team members.
- Great benefits, discretionary funds, PTO, everything you expect
- The support system you need to be successful in the MD role. We
are big enough to have centralized medical recruiting, marketing,
HR, IT, purchasing, etc.
- We are small enough that we can make decisions and implement
change quickly. Come as you are! MedVet --is an equal opportunity
employer.-- We are ready to listen to your --VOICE --and h elp
--you pursue your --Passion . --
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers . Moving
somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear
You have been redirected to a MedVet job page
Keywords: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets, Duluth , Emergency Department Head, Other , Virginia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!