Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNDuluth
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Due to the ongoing public
health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application
progresses, you will be
asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for
and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of
those we serve,
our employees, and our candidates.
Looking to gain experience in Human Services, Social Work,
Psychology, Nursing, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education,
Sociology, Criminal Justice or Mental Health? REM Arrowhead has
great opportunities for you!
This position provides
services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether
behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with
daily living, similar to Caregivers, Direct Care Providers and
Nursing Assistants, such as:
* Errands to shopping or activities
* Transport to medical appointments
* Enjoy recreational activities together
* Assist with personal cares
* Preparation of meals
* Assist with medication administration
* Teach strategies to live as independently as possible
* Must be 18 years of age
* Valid driver's license in good standing
* Successful clearance of local and/or state background
* Compassionate approach yet able to set boundaries
* Reliable, responsible attitude
* High school diploma/GED NOT required
you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big
heart and a
willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules
benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Arrowhead
a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local
providers with career opportunities in 37 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and
caring professionals. Apply Today!