Sr. Software Engineer
Company: Crelate, Inc.
Posted on: April 4, 2021
We have a Sr. Software Engineering role we are assisting a
client with... ***This is a perm role for our client and as such,
is not open to visa sponsorship. We are looking for an experienced,
driven engineer to join our client's growing Digital Services team
and help them envision and deliver their aspirations. Responsible
for designing and configuring cloud based ecosystems including
Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sitecore. We are looking for a senior
engineer who is passionate about solving large enterprise business
problems at scale and develop a new class of services for our
internal and external customers.
- Partner with business and technical teams in establishing
project teams and providing overall direction for the technology
development components of projects from initiation through to
- Gather required data from end-users to evaluate objectives,
goals, and scope to create technical specifications.
- Technical leadership for Sitecore and Microsoft Dynamics 365
configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and
data migration scripts
- Perform architecture, design and development on Sitecore,
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, xRM framework, .NET Core and C# including
extending delivered functionality and developing new
- Work closely with the Digital Services Team Lead to develop
prototypes to serve as proof of concept during requirements
validation and data modeling sessions
- Work within the Agile-Scrum methodology and manage work through
- Contribute to the Enterprise Architecture group towards the
development of the future-state enterprise applications model and
roadmap for the same
- Contribute to the company architectural best practices,
Sitecore and CRM customization standards to be utilized.
- Design, develop, test & support features, experiences &
solutions for end-to-end business scenarios over the full stack
using modern development technologies
- Collaborate across diverse technology teams to solve
challenging problems. Functional Areas and Scope: Responsible for
designing, developing, configuring, testing, supporting and
documenting applications, integrations, tools, systems and
components based on project or change request specifications and
procedures using knowledge of and ability to code.
The Software Engineer will champion change and is comfortable
challenging current mindsets and processes. Interpersonal
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and strong
- Pragmatic problem solving and decision-making skills with
excellent written and verbal communications.
- Relentless passion and commitment to operational excellence -
delivering in scope, on time, on budget to the delight of our
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to
manage and prioritize multiple priorities Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer
Science, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Sitecore platform experience and Dynamics
365 (Customer Engagement, CRM) experience
- Demonstratable coding, debugging, algorithm design and
- Fundamental understanding of SOA and REST web development
- C#, ASP.NET Core MVC, .NET Core Web API
- Experience with SQL Server and MySQL
- Git-based source control
- Passion for improving software quality and engineering
excellence Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Terraform, Dockers, TypeScript, NodeJS and
TeamCity Travel Requirements: Typically requires overnight travel
less than 10% of the time.
Keywords: Crelate, Inc., Duluth , Sr. Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!