Java Developer / Python Developer
Company: Metasys Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: April 3, 2021
'I will prefer e-mail along with attached resume & job that is
being applied for'. Job Description As Senior Python Developer
DevOps Automation and Tooling you will be responsible for building
and supporting the application infrastructure of one of the largest
eCommerce sites in the world. This will require you to maintain
high site uptime while embracing rapid change and growth using a
strong DevOps mindset of continuous delivery and site automation.
This is a demanding role that requires deep technical knowledge,
adaptability, hands on execution, and a ruthless drive towards
higher levels of availability.
In this role
- Build cutting edge automation platform to improve capacity and
communication for Software Engineers and Operations Teams
- Create tooling to facilitate Release Planning, Cloud
Provisioning, Build & Deployment, and Site Operations
- Help determine feasibility of products, architecture and time
- Work closely with management and other stake holders to drive
- Design, Develop and maintain the frameworks for automation
tools, web portal and dashboards
- Partner closely with software engineering teams using a strong
- Assist Software Engineers with using the framework tools
i.e.(Puppet Scripts, Jenkins jobs, deployment procedures)
- Perform and participate in design and code reviews
- Contribute to the technical code and test cases
- Constantly improve operational processes and efficiency
- Automate, Automate, Automate
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Work with engineers to clarify requirements and use cases for
assigned system enhancements
- Work within a team of peers to:
- Develop, compile and unit test builds for delivery to QA
- Comply with established design and coding standards
- Ensure web operations and non-functional system requirements
are met prior to production deployment
- Assist triage and resolution for production issues as they
arise Qualifications PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS -
- Advanced knowledge of Python including object-oriented
- Advanced knowledge of Django beyond models, views, urls, and
templates, you have written powerful middleware, context
processors, template tags & filters.
- Experience building and consuming RESTful web services.
- Understanding and use of Virtualenv, Pip, Fabric, PyUnit.
- Caching, scaling, and front-to-back performance best
- Comfortable working in Linux environments.
- Agile Development and Continuous Integration.
- Familiarity with message driven or event driven frameworks is a
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Cassandra is a
- Familiarity with Vagrant, Puppet and Docker is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES -
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving skills, critical
thinking, and testing skills
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage assigned tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction Additional
Information All your information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Metasys Technologies, Inc., Duluth , Java Developer / Python Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!