Part/Full Time Personal Trainer
Company: Anytime Fitness
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Anytime Fitness everything revolves around how
we "Coach, Care and Connect" with our members. Your opportunity to
work for us will be a formative, educational and pivotal chapter in
your personal training career and an opportunity to root for years
& years in our dynamic, fun and awesome community!
- Must be a cheerleader at heart but a drill sergeant in
- Must love people.
- Must be comfortable giving sweaty high fives.
- Must be comfortable in sweaty post-workout selfies.
- Must be on time. Always.DO NOT APPLY IF…
- You can't play in a team.
- You are interested only in yourself.
- You take yourself too seriously.
- You're too cool to dress up for Halloween workouts and themed
- Over half your Instagram pictures are shirtless bathroom
selfies.We are building our PT department and are in search of the
perfect Personal Trainer to grow with. You will start between 20-28
hours a week and we will provide on the job training to help you
build your PT business inside the club. We provide the training
programs so all you need to do is show up and deliver a great
experience, consult with members and provide advice and follow up
with clients to hold them accountable.You will build a
client-focused PT business with the support of your Club Manager,
Regional Manager and Regional PT Mentor who will work with you
every step of the way to ensure you reach your goals financial,
work, and personal goals. If you crush it, there is a lot more
where that came from. In 2018 we started with 1 location in Sioux
Falls and have grown to 24 locations across the United States and
want to reach 50 in the next 2 years. This company is a rocket ship
to launch a fulfilling career in the fitness industry.Club and
Company CultureWe pride ourselves on a simple acronym that you will
be expected to learn and display with your members every single
day. For our employees it is not just another fluffy, meaningless
mission statement. It is a way of life and something we hire and
fire by. It is critical in our company goal to grow people and
profits and it is critical in creating a gym culture that becomes a
person's 3rd place behind home and work. People quite gyms all the
time, they don't quit culture and community. That acronym is
- Anticipate Needs
- Sense of Urgency
- Encourage If you made it this far, we are looking for you.Job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts fitness consultations for new clients including
pre-participation screening, Medical History, Lifestyle
questionnaire, and goal setting to assess and recommend personal
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with a
member's personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups of 1 – 15 members.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is
used when performing exercises.
- Instructs clients during personal training sessions on the safe
and effective use of cardiovascular, flexibility and strength
- Responsible for achieving monthly personal training revenue
goal established by management team.
- Attend weekly/monthly team meetings.
- Understands how to administer body scan technology and
- Partners alongside member sales team to promote membership
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Remains current on certifications, continuing education and new
trends in the industry. Position Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- CPR, First Aid and AED Certified (we will pay for certification
if you are not currently certified)
- Knowledge of fitness, endurance training, strength/power
training and program design, using the tools given to optimize
- Strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple
clients in a group setting
- Desire and capacity to coach all fitness levels
- Ability to perform an aerobic activity for the duration of a
class and be able to bend, stand, reach, climb and lift up to 40
pounds Preferred Qualifications
- Being bilingual is a plus!
- Bachelor's degree in Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, or
- Previous sales experience
- Virtual personal training experience
- 1 year of personal training experience
- Certified personal trainer from a nationally accredited
organization (i.e. NASM, ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ISSA, etc)
- $14 - $32 / hourBenefits (available with full-time positions of
30 hours or more)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Health InsuranceClick apply and follow the
instructions if this sounds like your brand of protein powder.
Keywords: Anytime Fitness, Duluth , Part/Full Time Personal Trainer, Human Resources , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!